As my 4th birthday rolls around, I wanted to share some things that I have learned in the past few years:
- Contrary to common belief, toilet water does taste better than sink water. It’s got that certain something that one might look for in a fine wine.
- A Lego a day keeps the doctor away. I love it when the little guy cleans up and leaves these tiny colorful tidbits for me - they’re chewy and they keep me regular.
- Shedding is good for the environment. It provides an extra layer of warmth on the floors and may, overtime, could cut back on heating bills
- A howl at the moon is good for the soul (although it may scare the pants off your owners).
- Cats aren’t all that bad - chasing them keeps me fit and trim!
- And finally, appreciate every bone that gets thrown your way. You never know when the next one will come.
Bark back soon with more.
Leave a comment